Moviecam SL MKII
- 3.5kg/7.8lbs without magazine
- Compensating link movement with dual registration pins and dual pulldown claws, 4-perf or 3-perf pulldown, interchangeable aperture plates; pitch adjustment.
- 2–50 frames per second (forward) and 12–32 frames per second (reverse – only for Compact magazines and with Moviespeed control box).
Operating Noise Level
- About 25 dBA
- electronic reflex mirror; Can adjusted between 22.5° and 180° while in standby; calibrated with stops at 45°, 90°, 120°, 144°, 172°, 180°.
- 400′ (120m) displacement style; built-in heaters and torque motors; electronic footage counters.
- 400′ (120m) lightweight Steadicam magazines with vertical displacement.
- Also accepts Compact 400′ (120m) and 1000′ (300m) magazines by using a magazine adaptor.
- active displacement mags; takes up emulsion in (9P design).