Moviecam Compact MKII
- 6.3kg/13lbs without magazine
- Compensating link movement with dual registration pins and dual pulldown claws, 3 or 4-perf pulldown, interchangeable aperture plates; pitch adjustment.
- 1–50 frames per second (forward) and 12–32 frames per second (reverse – Moviespeed box needed).
Operating Noise Level
- <20 dBA
- Arri PL (Super 35 compatible)
- Electronic reflex mirror; Can adjusted between 45° and 180° while in standby; manual model stops at 45°, 90°, 120°, 144°, 172°, 180°
- 500′ (150m) and 1000′ (300m) displacement style; all have built-in heaters and torque motors; mechanical and electronic footage counters.
- 400′ (120m) lightweight Steadicam magazines with vertical displacement.
- Active displacement mags; takes up emulsion in (9P design).