ARRI MB-19 Studio
The ARRI MB-19 Studio Matte Box is a compact, lightweight production mattebox. When mounted on the lightweight support LWS-3, graduated filters can be pushed through unhindered. Side flags with adjustable segments, used in conjunction with the top light shield, provide optimum protection against unwanted light.
The MB-19 is supplied with a filter stage for (2) 4″ x 5.65″ filters. The front filter can be pushed through vertically, and the rear filter can be displaced horizontally and additionally rotated. The filter stage is fitted with a rear receptacle for 138mm diameter filter rings as well as for an additional filter stage for one 4″ x 5.65″ filter and one 138mm round filter.
To simplify lens changing, the mattebox swings away from the console. For quick adaptation to different lens lengths, it can be moved forward and backward with a lockable adjustment knob.
- Filter size: 4″ x 5.65″ / Round 138mm
- Compact lightweight matte box for medium-wide primes, 16mm and HD zooms
- Compatible with ARRI lightweight support
- With adapter, compatible with studio bridge plate and ARRI HD baseplate
- Horizontal filter is fixed in front, vertical rear stage is rotatable
- Min. Focal Length (with 16mm lenes / Super 16): 6mm
- Min. Focal Length (with 35mm lenses / Super 35): 14mm
- Max. Number of Filters (with additional filter stage): (3) 4″ x 5.65″ filters and (1) 138mm Round Filter
- Dimensions: 10.6″ x 8.7″ x 3.7″ (270mm x 220mm x 95mm)
- Weight: Approx. 1.8 lb (800g)