Please note that our lenses are not rented as a set, but as separate items. The daily price reflects the price of one lens.
The Zeiss DigiPrime 7mm offers a very wide option for the regular DigiPrime lenses set. It produces the same stunning image quality with 2/3″ High Definition digital cine cameras as the rest of the set, while keeping the same fast aperture. The DigiPrime lenses were specifically built for the three 2/3″ CCDs and beam splitting prism optical system found in current digital cinematography cameras. Like the rest of the ZEISS DigiZoom family, the DigiPrime lenses have been engineered for optimum performance in low light situations with the aperture fully open.
- The Zeiss DigiPrime 7mm is equivalent to a 16mm S35mm format lens
- Absolutely precise back focus
- Calibrated and easy-to-read markings
- Perfect flare reduction
- No breathing
- Fixed iris and focus gears
- Innovative nine blade iris
- Super color matched with all ZEISS cine lenses