The Mitchell-based baby legs from Ronford-Baker are a staple of the industry. Sturdy, reliable, and easy to use, they are the perfect piece of equipment when in need of shots from lesser heights. It can be paired with any fluid head, jib arm, or other specialty head with a Mitchell mount.
The tubing is made of hefty aluminum and the mount is a stainless steel cast. The locking levers are anodized and covered by a stove-enameled black texture. All steel parts are hardened where necessary and chrome-plated. This heavy-duty construction has allowed Ronford-Baker to become one of the leading tripod manufacturers for the entertainment industry.
Included is an infinitely adjustable spreader with a strong elastic clip-down device, which is secured in seconds. It is made from high-tensile anodized aluminum and includes large-diameter locking hand-wheels to adjust the length of spread.
O’Connor brand Mitchell Baby Legs available on request.
- Maximum height: 3’ (91.4cm)
- Minimun height: 1’8” (50.8cm)
- Weight: 18 lbs (8 kg)
- Materials and finish castings are LM25 anodized, stove enameled black texture.
- Tubes are 1” dia x 16swg HE30TF alloy, polished and anodized, with nylon wipers and nylon locking pads.
- Stainless steel spikes to feet.
- Height with legs spread at 1’6” (45.7cm): closed 3ft’ (91.4cm), fully extended 5’6” (167.6cm)
- Dimensions (center to foot) minimum 1’5” (43cm), maximum 2’1” (64cm).
- Weight 4lb 7oz (2kg).
Ronford-Baker Mitchell Baby Legs
Nalpak Tripod Carrying Case