With the smooth OConnor feel and infinitely adjustable control, this patented head is the only product on the market to balance the huge capacity range of 30 – 240 lbs (14 – 109 kg).
OConnor’s fluid heads are famous for ultimate control and stability for film style shooting. With the use of EX-technology OConnor can offer the features it has become famous for while offering an additional benefit: extended capacity. With a patented stepless counterbalance mechanism at the heart of EX-technology, the 120EX can be boosted into EX-mode to achieve a whole new realm of support.
- Stepless, ultra-smooth pan & tilt fluid drag specifically enhanced for heavy payloads.
- Controls located on the left-hand side of the head for intuitive cine-style shooting.
- A collapsible counterbalance crank knob and digital readout make counterbalancing the payload easy – even though the range is huge.
- The new easy-to-use sideload mechanism features a push and turn platform knob to easily and precisely adjust the platform fore and aft.
@ 8 in. (203 mm) minimum: 30 lbs. (14 kg)
@ 8 in. (203 mm) ± 90°: 120 lbs. (54 kg)
@ 8 in. (203 mm) ± 80°: 147 lbs. (67 kg)
@ 8 in. (203 mm) ± 70°: 188 lbs. (85 kg)
@ 8 in. (203 mm) ± 60°: 188 lbs. (85 kg)
- Handle(s): 30°
- Base: Mitchell
- Tilt: ±90°
- Height: 9.8 in. (24.8 cm)
- Width: 13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
- Depth: 10.5 in. (26.6 cm)
- Weight: 34.1 lbs. (15.5 kg)
Our rental kit includes:
O'Connor 120EX Fluid Head
O'Connor 2-piece panhandle
Camera quick release plate with (2) 3/8"16 screws