The CamWave wireless system by IDX is an easy to use HD wireless transmitter/receiver system compatible with a wide range of cameras and monitors. Its main features are as follows:
- Multiple video formats and profiles including 1080/23.98PsF
- Automatically detects between HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- Transmission range of 150 feet line of sight or up to 100 feet through walls (actual range may vary depending on location environment)
- No FCC license is required for operation
- 2-channel embedded audio ensures no signal interference with complete audio/video synchronization.
- Integrated Anton Bauer GOld Battery Mount
- 4 channel selectable frequencies and Auto–ideal if operating multiple systems in close proximity.
- Stylish and rugged design, with no external antenna
- 12W power consumption and weighs less than 2 lbs.
- TX features loop-through; RX outputs dual simultaneous signals
Frequency: 5.18GHz – 5.86GHz
Tuning Range / Frequency selection:Four selectable channels or one auto select (TX only)
Transmit Power:49mW maximum (TX only)
Transmitter/Receiver Antenna: Internal 2dBi gain
Transmit Method: MIMO
Modulation: Orthogonal Frequency Diversity Multiplexing (OFDM)
Latency: Less than 1ms
Video Input: HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C)
Video Formats: HD-1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 1080/23.98PsF, 1080p/23.98, 1080p/29.97, 720p/59.94, 720p/50 SD-525i/59.94, 625i/50
Audio Input (TX)/Audio Output (RX):
Two channels SDI embedded channel 1 and 2
11-17V DC via battery plate or 4-pin XLR connector
Weight: Approx. 1.76 lbs. approx.
- IDX CamWave Transmitter
- IDX CAmWave Receiver
- HDSDI Cables