The Glidecam 4000 Pro has a no-tools telescoping center post, a light base which allows the operator to quickly attach and dynamically adjust the counterweight disks, a foam handle-grip, and a light gimbal with a compact main bearing assembly.
The Glidecam 4000 Pro’s offset handle grip is attached to a free-floating, precision Gimbal, which allows the hand to move up-and-down and side-to-side, thereby isolating unwanted motions from the camera. The up-and-down movement alleviates the bouncing, pogo type action so often associated with some systems.
The camera platform moves back-and-forth and side-to-side to quickly allow adjustment of the camera’s horizontal balance. Varying the amount of weight disks on the base platform adjusts the camera’s vertical balance.
- Aluminum construction
- Load Capacity: 4 - 10 lb (1.81 - 4.54 kg)
- X,Y Head Dimensions: 7" x 4.75" x 1.125"
- Base Platform Dimensions: 5" x 12"
- Central Support Post: 1" diameter
- 20" tall in shortest mode
- 26.5" tall in longest mode
- Weight: 3.1 lb (without weight discs)
- Each Weight Disc averages 2.95 oz
- Camera Plate has 1/4" and 3/8" mounting slots
Our rental package includes:
- Central Post w/ Gimbal Assembly
- Head, Mid, and Bottom Plates
- Base Platform
- Telescoping Post
- Hardware Bag w/ Weight Discs
- Body Pod w/ Shoulder Straps (x 3)
- Acebil QR Slide Plate w/ Bottom Plate
- Curved Body Support Tube
- 6" Extension Post