The Fujinon Cabrio 19-90mm zoom lens offers a standard PL mount, an aperture of T2.8 and a wide focal range making it a favorite option among lightweight zooms. It features an exclusive detachable servo drive unit, making it suitable for use as a standard PL lens or as an ENG-Style lens. The 19-90mm also features flange focal distance adjustment, macro function, and is LDS (Lens Data System) and /i metadata compatible. With the detachable drive removed, the lens is set to accept industry standard cine motors and matte boxes.
- Industry standard PL mount
- Detachable servo drive unit
- Macro function
- LDS/ iMetadata compatible
- The 31.5mm diameter image circle covers up to Super 35mm sensors
- Nine-blade iris creates a very natural-looking image.
- Barrel markings are luminous for visibility in dark shooting situations. Distances are listed in feet or meters and can be changed in the field.
Mount Type: PL
Image Circle: 31.5 mm diameter (supports 27.45 x 15.44 mm sensors)
Focal Length: 19 - 90 mm
Zoom Ratio: 4.7x
Aperture Max: T2.9 / Min: T22
Iris Blades: 9
Gear Pitch: 0.8
Focus Rotation: 200°
Zoom Rotation: 120°
M.O.D. From Image Plane: 2.79' (0.85 m)
Minimum Focus Distance: 2.8' (0.85 m)
Front Diameter: 114mm
Weight With servo: 5.95 lb (2.7 kg)
Without servo: 4.85 lb (2.2 kg)
Object Dimensions at M.O.D. (16:9)
19 mm: 36 x 20.3" (915 x 515 mm)
90 mm: 7.6 x 4.3" (193 x 109 mm)
Angular Field of View (16:9)
19 mm: 71° 41' x 44° 14'
90 mm: 17° 20' x 9° 48'
Our rental kit includes:
- Fujinon 19-90mm Cabrio T2.9 Zoom Lens
- Detachable Drive Servo Handgrip
- 2 x Fujinon Cabrio Servo to P-Tap Cable
- Low Support (19mm or 15mm)
- Set of Rods (19mm or 15mm)
- Dovetail Plate: 12"