The Fujinon 14-35mm T2.9 Cabrio Premier PL Lens is a wide to telephoto zoom lens for Super 35mm cameras. The focus, zoom, and iris barrels are geared with standard 0.8 film pitch, which provides an interface for the removable ENG-style digital drive unit. The rear PL mount features electrical contacts for sharing Arri LDS and Cooke /i Technology lens data with the camera.
The detachable drive unit is an ENG-style hand grip with a zoom rocker switch, 16-bit encoding, and an interface for remote control via a wired or wireless controller from Fujinon or other compatible, third party manufacturers. When the drive unit is attached to the lens, a digital auto-aligning system quickly and accurately calibrates it to the zoom, focus, and iris gears. Power is provided by either an external connector or the PL mount’s “hot shoe” interface.
- Industry standard PL mount
- Detachable servo drive unit
- Macro function
- LDS/ iMetadata compatible
- The 31.5mm diameter image circle covers up to Super 35mm sensors
- Nine-blade iris creates a very natural-looking image.
- Barrel markings are luminous for visibility in dark shooting situations. Distances are listed in feet or meters and can be changed in the field.
Mount Type: PL
Image Circle: 31.5 mm diameter (supports 27.45 x 15.44 mm sensors)
Focal Length: 14 - 35 mm
Zoom Ratio: 2.5x
Aperture Max: T2.9 / Min: T22
Iris Blades: 9
Gear Pitch: 0.8
Focus Rotation: 200°
Zoom Rotation: 120°
M.O.D. From Image Plane: 2' (0.6 m)
Front Diameter: 114mm
Weight 6.4 lb (2.9 kg)
Object Dimensions at M.O.D. (16:9)
14 mm: 27.6 x 15.5" (701 x 394 mm)
35 mm: 7.6 x 4.3" (193 x 109 mm)
Angular Field of View (16:9)
14 mm: 88° 52' x 57° 45'
35 mm: 42° 49' x 24° 53'
Our rental kit includes:
- Fujinon 14-35mm Cabrio T2.9 Zoom Lens
- Detachable Drive Servo Handgrip
- 2 x Fujinon Cabrio Servo to P-Tap Cable
- Low Support (19mm or 15mm)
- Set of Rods (19mm or 15mm)
- Dovetail Plate: 12"