Please note that the daily price reflects the price of one lens. Lenses tend to rent out as a complete set (currently of 5).
All of the anamorphic characteristics demanded by filmmakers today with the Cooke Look® and oval bokeh. That’s the Cooke Anamorphic/i Look. Images beautifully rendered for film and especially suited for use with digital cameras. Exceptionally well corrected aberrations over the entire image area – astigmatism, lateral and longitudinal colour – that will render shape, form and soul to your images.
Superb optical and mechanical performance. Distortion, veiling glare, flares, and all aberrations are controlled at all apertures over the whole field of view. Like their S4/i, 5/i and miniS4/i primes, the cam focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments. Modular construction increases ease of maintenance and serviceability. The Anamorphic /i lenses are designed and made by Cooke to their traditional high standards in Leicester, England.
- T2.3 aperture
- Offers anamorphic characteristics including 2:1 oval bokeh for out of focus highlights
- The Cooke Look® and colour matched with all other Cooke lenses.
- Especially well balanced for astigmatism and corrected for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area
- Linear iris
- Equipped with the next generation of /i Squared Technology* for lens metadata capture
- Award-winning cam-style focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments
We currently offer the following focal lengths: 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm. We will also carry 25mm and 135mm in the very near future.
- T-Stop Range T2.3-T22
- Angular Rotation of Iris Scale 90°
- Min. Marked Object Distance 840mm, 1000mm (75), 1100mm (100), 1400mm (135)
- Close Focus from Lens Front 550 mm, 800mm (75), 90mm (100), 1200mm (135)
- Angular Rotation to MOD Endstop 300°
- Length from Front of Lens to Lens Mount 195mm
- Max Front Diameter 100mm
- Total Weight 5.8-6.47 lbs
All values apply to each lens unless otherwise stated.