Canon’s newest “L” series lens is a mid-telephoto macro lens which includes Canon’s sophisticated Image Stabilization. With the highest quality optics available, combined with near-silent Ultrasonic focusing and life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is simply unrivalled. It also features Canon’s new Hybrid Image Stabilization Technology, which effectively compensates for both angular and shift camera shake during close-up shooting. The lens was developed to expand users’ photographing range and allow a wider range of users to easily enjoy macro photography.
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture
- 100mm 1:2.8
- 15 elements in 12 groups
Diagonal Angle of View
- Inner focusing system with USM. Full-time manual focus available.
Closest Focusing Distance
- 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
Max. Diameter x Length, Weight
- 3.1 x 4.8 in./77.7 x 123mm, 22.0 oz./625g
Our rental kit includes:
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- Zacuto Z-Grip Focus Gear .8 pitch