The ARRISUN 40/25 4/2.5K HMI PAR is a location work horse. Whenever you need to punch light through a silk or bounce light off a reflective surface, an ARRISUN is the ultimate answer. At the design stage, the interaction of lamp, reflector and converter lens was taken into consideration and computer simulated, resulting in unmatched performance. The 40/25 can be fitted with a 2,500 or 4,000W single-ended HMI lamp, making it a very versatile lighting fixture. A wide range of converter lenses ensure maximum beam control in all situations.
Lamphead Type: PAR, 2500 to 4000 Watts
Lamp Type: Metal Halide 4000W/SE (or 2,500W)
Power Consumption: 2500 to 4000W
Voltage Range: 125 V
Lamp Base: G38
Dimmability: Yes, 50 - 100% via ARRI Ballast Unit
Color Temperature 6,000K
Weight of the Head: 25.0 kg / 55.0 lbs
Size of the Head (HxWxL): 670 x 610 x 620 mm / 26.3" x 24" x 24.4"
Lens Diameter: 330mm / 12"
Accessory Diameter: 400mm / 15.74" (Scrim)
Barndoor Size: 413 mm / 16.25"
Mounting: Spigot 28mm / 1 1/8" (1.1")
Protection Class: IP23
Certifications: CE, CB-GS, cNRTL
Our rental kit includes:
- ArriSun 40/25 4K/2.5K HMI Par Head
- ArriSun 40/25 Flicker Free Electronic Ballast
- 2 x ArriSun 40/25 50' Head Cable
- ArriSun 40/25 Barndoors
- ArriSun 40/25 Scrim Set: 2 x Double, 1x Single
- ArriSun 40/25 Drop In Lens Kit: Spot, Narrow Flood, Flood, Super Flood & Super Flood Frosted w/ Case
- 2 x 4000 Single Ended HMI Bulb (or 2500 SE HMI Bulb)