Arri and Fujinon, two staples of the industry have joined their extensive expertise to offer a new family of modern cine zooms, the Aluras. The 45-250mm T2.6 zoom offers a great range covering middle and long shots while offering the highest in optical technology as well as ergonomics.
- Matched wide and long PL mount zooms for an efficient shooting pace
- Small size and low weight for quick and easy handling on the set
Fast and Steady
- Consistent aperture over entire zoom range
Outstanding Optical Performance
- High resolution, high contrast
- Even field illumination
- Minimized ghost, flares and veiling glare due to FUJINON multi-layer EBC coating
- Greatly reduced chromatic aberration through the use of extraordinary dispersion glass
- Minimized breathing, especially at the wide end where it counts
- 9 iris leaves for round, out-of-focus highlights and a pleasing, organic bokeh
- Optimized for ALEXA 2K 16:9 image format, covers up to DIN Super 35 4:3
Consistent Optical Performance
- Consistent contrast, resolution and field illumination across the whole focus and zoom range
Film Style Ergonomics
- Compatible with film and digital ARRI cameras and accessories
- Robust construction
- Large, easy-to-read precision focus scales on both sides
- Matched to existing prime lenses
ARRI/FUJINON Alura Zoom 45-250
Focal Length Wide
Focal Length Ratio
- T2.6 - T22
- 1.2 m / 3'11"
- 1 : 4
- 370 mm / 14.6"
- 134 mm / 5.3"